Kyoto City in Japan





Finally, one morning in the first week of November, my dream was fulfilled. The first thing that surprised me after landing in Kyoto from Tokyo, Japan was discipline. Coming out of the airport, I saw hundreds of people walking around, but there was no shouting, no pushing. Everyone is doing their job quietly.

From Tokyo station I boarded the Shinkansen bullet train. I have never traveled so fast in my life. The train was moving so smoothly that I could not understand that it was running at a speed of three hundred kilometers per hour. One after another small towns, paddy fields, hills and rivers were flying in front of the eyes. At some point in the distance, a huge mountain covered with snow was seen in the distance.

A Japanese gentleman sitting next to him smiled and said, "Fuji San." I looked out the window. Mount Fuji. Japan's pride. After two hours I reached Kyoto city. Today is the first day the smell of this quiet city filled the mind. At first I felt that this city was completely different after leaving the Kyoto station.


Read More