Bamyan Village, Afghanistan
The end of winter. The busy city of Dhaka was still covered in fog. For a long time, I had wanted to see Afghanistan, the country of war and history, up close. I had heard the name of the country many times in newspapers, books, and documentaries, but I was always curious to know what the real life of the people was like.
Finally, one day, I decided to go on a trip to a mountain village in Afghanistan. After much research, I decided to stay in a small village in the Bamyan region for a few days. This region is famous for its mountains, ancient history, and peaceful people.
Starting my journey from Dhaka, I first flew to Delhi, India, and then traveled a long way to Kabul. As soon as I left the airport, I felt like I had entered another world. There were high and low mountains, dusty roads, and busy people all around.
The city of Kabul is a strange mix of modern and old. Here and there are big markets, here and there are signs of broken houses. Memories of war still linger in many places. Still, people had smiles on their faces and were sincere towards their guests.

0 Comments