Laos Village Luang Prabang
On a winter morning, I set off from Kolkata Airport for Laos, a peaceful country in Southeast Asia. For a long time, I had wanted to see a country where the simplicity of people is more valuable than modernity. While browsing the internet, I repeatedly came across the name of a beautiful city surrounded by mountains, rivers, and temples, Luang Prabang. So I decided that this trip would be there.
After flying for a few hours in a small plane via Bangkok, when I reached the sky of Laos, only green mountains and winding rivers could be seen outside the window. It felt like I had gone far away from the hustle and bustle of the world.
The airport was small but very tidy. As soon as I stepped outside, a cold and sweet breeze hit my face. There were coconut trees, bamboo fences, and small wooden houses on both sides of the road. Just by looking at the people in the city, it was clear that they were very calm. No one shouted, everyone walked slowly, and spoke with a smile.

0 Comments