Seoul city in South Korea


The plane was slowly descending through the cloud layer. Sitting by the window I was looking down at the city below. Many lights have spread through the chest of darkness. In the distance, the black line of the mountains, the bright road and the river in the middle of it. All in all, it seemed like I was watching a movie scene.

This is the capital of South Korea, Seoul. I had a strange attraction to this city for a long time. I used to see in the Korean drama, the city of night is floating in the light, people are walking fast, steaming food is being served in small restaurants. It seemed that this city is so beautiful in reality? This is my journey to find the answer.

The first thing that surprised me when I got off the plane was the perfect order of everything. A huge airport, but there is no commotion anywhere. Everyone is standing in their own line and working. As soon as they went out, the cold air came to their mouths. 

It was almost ten o'clock at night. But the speed of the city did not stop. I was going towards the city by train. Everyone inside the train is silent. Some are watching videos on the phone, some are reading books, some are sitting with their eyes closed. 


Read More