Silent feeling
Episodes 9
I made several mistakes and had to start over. Finally, I got a connection. He almost shouted into the phone,
Hello! Please send an ambulance quickly...
My wife has fallen in the bathroom... She is bleeding a lot... Please come quickly!
After giving the necessary information, he put down the phone and ran back to Sofia. The storm and rain outside were still intense, but it was as if all sounds had stopped in his ears.
There was only silence around, and in that silence, Sophia's faint breathing. He held Sophia's cold hand tightly in his own.
I'm here… you can't leave me…
His throat felt heavy, but he was trying to hold himself together.
Time seemed to have stopped. Every second seemed unbearably long. Suddenly, a familiar sound came from afar, the siren of an ambulance.
Faint at first, then gradually stronger. Even amidst the sounds of the storm, it became the only light of hope.
And be patient… the ambulance is coming…
James said, patting Sophia’s forehead.

0 Comments