Silent feeling

Episodes 4

maybe it's temporary, everything will be fine. But as the days went on, his situation got worse.

In this way, Sophia began a new life of experience and feelings.

One evening, on a rainy night, Uncle returned home completely intoxicated. As he opened the door, he stumbled. Uncle, be careful… Sophia went ahead and wanted to catch him. He shook his hand and said, there is no need to touch me!

Sophia fell silent. But that day he could not hold the pain accumulated inside him. Why are you doing this to yourself? His throat trembled. You weren't like this before...

Uncle suddenly shouted, would you ask me what I would do? This house, this cost, I run it all! I know that, Sofia said calmly, but I just want you to be healthy… shut up! Uncle got up on the table. I don't need to give advice!

Read More Story